Re: [TCLUG:5725] packet sniffing

I also forgot to mention traffic-vis, it sits in the background collection
traffic and when you send it a SIGUSR1, is dumps a raw datafile that can be
parsed with the included tools into html, postscript and gif.

Use rpmfind to find it. I believe it is on ftp.real-time.com. Create tool for
visual representation of network usage patterns.

Quoting Ben Kochie (ben@nerp.net):