Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 06:36:31 -0500
From: Neal Dalton <nrd@XOX.com>
To: nrd@XOX.com
Subject: UUM: 5/5/99 - Building a Linux firewall

* * * * * * * UNIX Users of Minnesota Meeting Notice * * * * * * *
->  5/5/99 - Building a Linux firewall

       Remember to mention SIGJOBS to employers/agents and job seekers

                                May 5th 1999
               	  	Building a Linux firewall

                 AGENDA

        I.  Officers reports
             - President
             - Treasurer
             - Membership director
             - Speakers/Publicity director
             - SIG/Activities director

       II.  Old Business

      III.  New Business
	     - Nominations of Officers

       IV.  Questions and answers (briefly)

        V.  SIGJOBS - Special Interest Group for JOB seekers and employers
             - Employers/agents bring your employment offerings
             - Job seekers come and listen

       VI. Topic
	   Subject: Building a Linux firewall
	   Speaker: Neal Dalton

       Directions to St. Paul Campus
       -----------------------------
       The meeting takes place in the Animal Sciences Building, room 125
       Meeting time: 7:00 p.m.

       Special thanks to Gene H. Olson for the map.

        To Highway 36
           ^
           |                                                 |
   To      |                                                 |      To
  Hiway <--+-------------------------------------------------+--> Snelling
   280     |            Larpenteur Ave                       |     Avenue
           |                                                 |
           |                                                 |
           |                                                 |
  Cleveland|Ave                                       Gortner|Ave
           |                                                 |
           |                                                 |
           |                                                 |
           |               Buford Ave                        |
       ----+-< one way <+------------------------------------+---
           |            |                                    |
           |            |                                    |
           |            |            ........                |
           |            |            ........                |
           |      Eckles|Ave        ...Park..                |
           |            |           ...Here..                |
       ----+            |            ........     Fitch      |
           |            |    --------------------------------+---
           |            |            ####         Ave        |
           |            |     ################               |
           |            |     ## Animal Sci ##               |
           |            |     ################               |
           |            |                                    |
           |   Carter  /|                Carter Ave          |
       ----+----------- |          /-------------------------+---
           |   Ave     \|          |                         |
           |            |      Boyd|Ave                      |
           |            |          |                         |
           |            |          |                         |
       ----+------------+----------+-------------------------+---
           |               Commonwealth Ave

  Cleveland|Ave

   To      |         Como Ave                                       To
  Hiway <--+----------------------------------------------------> Snelling
   280     |                                                       Avenue

      To University Ave

       Social

       After the meeting, some members head over to the Manning's
       This is an opportunity for members to socialize after the meeting.

       Directions:
          Take Gortner Avenue north to Larpenteur. Head west (left) on
          Larpenteur Avenue until Hwy 280. Head south on Hwy 280
          to the next exit (Como).  Go west (left) for about 1 mile (?),
          after a railroad bridge, it is on the left.