Re: [TCLUG:5964] completly irrelevant question...

Well I have had a few problems now with bad system files and also NT has gotten
more and more flaky with all the junk I have laying around.  I think I'm just
going to do a clean reinstall.  That would probably be the fastest thing
anyways.

thanks,

serge