Re: [TCLUG:6098] block device

I have the same problem. But I do not use the CDR in
write mode so often. I put the "hdc=ide-scsi" command line
option to the /etc/lilo.conf and created a second boot prompt.

I use the second configuration for writing to the CD and stick
to the first one for other things.  Since I have 2 cdrom drives on
the machine it doesnot bother me much.

regards,
sandipan