RH6.0 install

Greet the sun all,

I am trying to install RH6.0 on my box at work and I am getting a weird error:

Mount failed
Invalid Arguement

This occurs after the partitions have been formatted. I have never run into
this before on an RH install (started with 4.x) and the RH6.0 installation
went fine on two boxes at home.

The following mount points were defined:

/
/usr
/opt
/var
swap

The box is a generic ASUS P2B-F with a Pent II/400  I have a single WD IDE
drive and a Adaptec 2940 to run my CDR drive.

Any clues?

Perry Hoekstra - dutchman@mn.uswest.net
All that is Microsoft does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old AT&T Unix that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by frost.

From the ashes of Spec1170 a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be the Unix OS that was broken,
Linux shall be king.