Machine hanging

  Hi,

Well, ever since I put in that #$%^&* video capture card, my machine's
been hanging solid occasionally. I thought I'd solved it with my
IRQ-Musical-Chairs game... apparently not.

It only hangs when I do intensive CDROM access (or seconary IDE, I can't
really verify), such as trying to rip a CD. I have ripped dozens of CDs
(for my own legal purposes, of course) before putting the card in...

The thing is, I took the video capture card OUT, and it STILL hangs!

Is there any program that'll continuously output who is calling what
IRQ/resource? That way I can see exactly who did what when it hangs...

-Yaron