RE: [TCLUG:9614] Cheap PCs

Hello *,

I will pay up to $40, if the whole pallette sells for around $150.
There also seems to be enough interest in them to allow the interested
parties to pay less than that. I am assuming the seller has to get one
check, anyone want to volunteer to pay the lump sum (maybe the person
that is going to get the most machines), and then collect from the rest
of us?

Ultimately I want two working systems, but I am interested in getting
up to 6 machines.
I would also like for them to be as simular as possible. The page says
that they are mostly IBM, and a few Dells, and HPs.

If their are any monitors, I would like to get up to 3 of them.

I have a car, so I could pick up my share, and help with others.

The page in question.
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190475900

=====