Re: [TCLUG:9583] flamewar

Yes, I suppose I shouldn't try to censor anyone.  It's really not my
place.  But, after the Coppermine vs. Athlon e-mails earlier in the week,
and then these, I started to feel like I was wasting my time by reading
the list.

It's usually not so bad.  Actually, I usually learn something every day
from reading the list.  I'd like to see that continue.  Maybe it's time to
create an official policy.  Does anyone have any experience with doing
something like that?

Chris