CD for one of those old PC's

With the new abundance of old PC's on this list, I'd like to say I have a
Wearnes ATA 6x CD-ROM drive sitting around. I replaced this one with a
faster drive, so here it is. Manufcatured in January 1996. I have a floppy
with DOS drivers, if needed. Works with DOS and Win95. I'm ashamed to say
I've not tried linux on it.

Sold to the first person who offers me $5 and comes to get it at my place
in St. Paul; or $10 if you want me to deliver it locally.

Chris Schumann <whizkid@dwave.net>

"Wait a minute, Joe. If what you're saying is true,
then I still don't care." - Dave Nelson, News Radio