Re: [TCLUG:9842] CD for one of those old PC's

On Fri, 5 Nov 1999, Chris Schumann wrote:

> With the new abundance of old PC's on this list, I'd like to say I have a
> Wearnes ATA 6x CD-ROM drive sitting around. I replaced this one with a
> faster drive, so here it is. Manufcatured in January 1996. I have a floppy
> with DOS drivers, if needed. Works with DOS and Win95. I'm ashamed to say
> I've not tried linux on it.
>
> Sold to the first person who offers me $5 and comes to get it at my place
> in St. Paul; or $10 if you want me to deliver it locally.

I'll give you $5 for it. I need an extra cdrom to shove in one of my
*ahem* new old boxen. (I keep building older Pentium boxes...) Ideally, a
pickup this weekend would work best. Other than that I'm up in
Collegeville (just past St. Cloud) without real transportation. Let me
know.

--Kevin