Society for Creative Anachronisms (was: Re: [TCLUG:9823] Linuxconf &c)

^chewie wrote:
>And yes, Jennifer, I am in the SCA. :)  My SKA is Gunnarr Thorson.
>Pleased to meet you. :)
        how many other SCAdians do we have here?
        people in the Society for Creative Anachronisms are kind of
interesting... they seem to be predominantly a bunch of computer geeks. to
the point where you can start talking about very technical things with them,
and expect to be understood. :) you don't even bother asking if they have an
e-address, before asking for it. :)

Carl Soderstrom
(the guy with the red beard, long hair and black fedora hat)
SKA Odd the Far-Traveled