MS Ruling

I'm surprised that there hasn't been anything posted to the list.  I heard
on the ABC news that the first ruling is in on the Microsoft case, and it
looks like the Justice Dept. is winning in a big way.  Apparently, the 200
page report issued this eve says that they appear to be a monopoly and to
have engaged in anticompetitive practices.  The final results won't be in
for several months -- it's been decided that they are big, but now it has
to be shown that they are "mean" for Anti-trust laws to apply.  (I'm sure
we all have opinions on that!)

Anyway, very interesting.  I'll want to look at the papers in the morning.

Cheers,
Phil

--
"Math is like love:  a simple idea