RE: [TCLUG:9906] Browser-independent code

  I often refer to Wired's "WebMonkey" guides, most of which are scrupulous
about browser-agnosticism.  However, if you're looking for a weighty tome to
keep at deskside, O'Reilly's "Dynamic HTML" is the one to get.  Provides
plenty of examples of robust HTML, CSS and Javascript to run on any browser,
plus a complete reference guide as to which tags are handled by which
browsers and on which OSes, and what the differences are in implementation.
Unfortunately, it doesn't cover anything since Netscape 4.0x/IE 4.01, but a
little out-of-dateness is inevitable in this field.  It's nearly useless as
an instruction guide, it is strictly a big ol' reference manual.

--
perl -e '$_="06fde129ae54c1b4c8152374c00";
s/(.)/printf "%c",(10,32,65,67,69,72,