Re: DJGPP

> From: "Brian J. Ackermann" <brianj@subrad.com>

> I need a compiler for that, and I'm looking at DJGPP right now,
> since its part of the GNU project.

DJGPP is good for this reason: It is one of the VERY few DOS compilers
that is actively supported. If you need a reason to justify it to your
boss(es), say that you could buy a support contract.

Microsoft won't support the old stuff, and I doubt Borland would. Maybe
Watcom or one of the embedded DOS folks would be other more traditional
choices.

Chris Schumann <whizkid@dwave.net>

"Wait a minute, Joe. If what you're saying is true,
then I still don't care." - Dave Nelson, News Radio