Re: [TCLUG:10439] Re: tclug-list Digest 23 Nov 1999 20:48:24 -0000 Issue 473

Isn't the 2930 a SCSI -> ISA adaptor?  I don't think it's supported by
the aic7xxx driver.  I get a SCSI reset/wait loop, it never works.  I'm
beginning to see that it's a problem with the aic driver, because there
are a few references to SMP in the code and in the readme file.  The
maintainer documented "better support for SMP" in one of the readme's,
but it obviously didn't help my situation.

I've got a few more things to try here, and I'll keep the list up to
date as far as my progress goes.

Thanks