Re: [TCLUG:8935] Dial-on-demmand using PPP (cob-webs)

Bob,

The keyword "secret" leads me to believe that PAP or CHAP authentication
is required for some reason and is failing. I don't know what
char-major-108 is though. Is this pppd patched with the MS ppp mods? Or
are they folded in now? Hopefully there is another person here more
informed that either of us. ;-)

Good luck,

Troy