RE: [TCLUG:8945] Installfest was great

>CWS >So perhaps the distillation of all this is:
>CWS >        don't just show people a room full of half-set-up
>CWS >computers surrounded by geeks scratching their heads over a
>CWS >multitude of problems. :)
>Yep. :)  I remember seeing Gnome for the first time at the previous
>InstallFest.  It was pretty schweet! :)
        what I *really* want to do (for the sake of bragging rights if
nothing else) is bring a multi-headed box running Xinerama and
Enlightenment, with all the goodies turned on. :) (look at Rasterman's or
Mandrake's desktops at enlightenment.org for some idea of what I'm dreaminng
of). :)
        unfortunately, I'm *way* too broke to afford that kind of monitor
real-estate for the forseable future. :( (or the processing power to run all
the goodies).

Carl Soderstrom
System Administrator	307 Brighton Ave.
Minnesota DHIA		Buffalo, MN