RE: [TCLUG:8945] Installfest was great

May be what we can do is keep the installfest a 2 part
event.

First saturday it can be just 'orientation'

Like somebody mentioned earlier, introduction to linux
for just half an hour may be a good idea. Something
like why linux, how it is better than (and different
from) windoze etc.

Then we can have couple of machines for 'newbies' to
get hands on experience with fully installed linux
box.
We can setup some games, mp3 player, office
application etc, so that they know what all things
one can do with linux.

And then on following saturday, regular installfest,
like we did last week. Those of whom were interested
will come with their machines, and those who were just
'curious', but not serious won't.

-Mandar

=====