RE: [TCLUG:9077] Twin Cities area monitor work

Any contact info you have would be great.  I just hit the Yellow Pages on
Yahoo! and it's never heard of 'em.

Sounds like a good shop!  Out of curiosity, what kind of work did you have
done and how much did they charge?

Ben

The phrasing, style, and content of this message are the sole property of
Ben Beuchler, Inc. and may not be reproduced in any way, shape or form
without the written consent Ben Beuchler Enterprises.  All rights reserved.
Void where prohibited by law.  Do not remove under penalty of law.  Do not
spindle or fold.  Not valid in Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico.