MS FrontPage woes

Hey everyone,

Like Bob Tanner, I've run into a small problem with some people wanting to
put a Web page they created with MS FrontPage on our school district's Web
server. Of course Apache doesn't directly support FrontPage extensions so
they were displeased that it wouldn't work right away. I would seem to
have two options:

1. Try to make Apache understand FP extensions if that's possible (more
work for me).

2. Tell them they can't use FP extensions (more work for them).

Guess which one I prefer. :-)

Actually, what I'm wondering is if some of you have experience with FP and
can tell me if it's possible to have FP not use FP extensions. Is there a
program setting somewhere? I don't have a copy of FP, so it would be great
if someone could tell me exactly how to disble them (so I can forward the
information to the offending Web masters).

-Tim

--
Timothy Wilson       | "The faster you  |  Check out:
Henry Sibley H.S.    |  go, the shorter | http://slashdot.org/