Re: [TCLUG:9091] DSL woes

A side note for you.   I was setting up a DSL for a client on Friday evening.

Everything went fine but for some damnable reason the DSL never pulled an IP
address.   Tweaking and tinkering (While I was on hold with Uswest for an hour
and a half)  I still couldn't figure out what was up.

Eventually I spoke with a tech... The Translator for The Twin Cities blew up
sometime around 2pm I'm not sure when it was fixed but according to them (Take
anything UsWest ever tells you with a large grain of salt)  No one should have
been able to setup a new DSL at that time....