RE: [TCLUG:9184] JitterBug vs Bugzilla

Anyone want to compare and contrast Jitterbug and Bugzilla?

Ahem.

	Jitterbug is a very simplistic mail-wrapper program that will do
what you need in a pinch.  As of six months ago (I haven't touched it since
then) it was basically an e-mail program that did all of its communication
via emailing itself.  There weren't any resource files associated with
it...you had to either alter the HTML headers or the C code to change
formats of everything.

	It's adequate.  That's the best I can say for it.  We use it, but
that's because our development team is small and it's basically an e-mail
archiver.

	Bugzilla has a lot more features; I don't know very much about its
innards.

Jer