NIS problems on a Sparc64 running RedHat

Hey,

I'm trying to get NIS to authenticate a user on a Sparc64 running RH6.
Basically, it authenticates all the users currently in the NIS tree, but
when I add a new user, it will not authenticate on the Sparc, but
authenticates on every other machine. There is nothing in /etc/hosts.deny
that would deny it, and all the pam and login configuration files look
fine. The weird thing is if I delete a user from NIS and add them again,
that user can still log in. Any ideas?

--
Nate Carlson <carlson@real-time.com>    | Phone : (612)943-8700