Re: [TCLUG:9366] dual ethernet module loading

Try adding "alias 3c509 eth0" and "alias 3c509 eth1" (or the format may be
reversed, ie "alias eth0 3c509", can't remember right now) in
/etc/conf.modules and see if that loads them both correctly.

--

Jim Raney

"I poured spot remover on my dog.  Now he's gone."
		--Steven Wright