Unsent Message Returned to Sender

Notice to Sender
================

This message was received by this installation but could not be
delivered to its intended cc:Mail recipient(s).

  Original subject: tclug-list Digest 24 Oct 1999 02:25:38 -0000 Issue 444

Intended recipient(s) who DID NOT receive this message:

  kyle.johnson..@ccmail.reliastar.com

The following cc:Mail error(s) were recorded:

  ***  Message recipient is unknown  ***

-------- Original Message Text --------

-------------------------Embedded message follows:-----------------------

tclug-list Digest 24 Oct 1999 02:25:38 -0000 Issue 444

Topics (messages 9369 through 9376):

dual ethernet module loading
	9369 by: Jim Raney <seumas@mad-seumas.net>
	9370 by: "Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom" <carls@agritech.com>