Re: [TCLUG:9450] Netscape, Fonts and Altavista

Hmmm...  Not familiar with that file.  What does Xdefaults do and what
would be the result of that particular series of settings?  And, last but
not least, any idea what the result would be with the new RH system of
using the TrueType xfs?  I'll certainly try it, I'm just afraid I'll lose
my TT capability...

Ben

--
"There is no spoon."