Re: [TCLUG:9450] Netscape, Fonts and Altavista

On Oct 26, 1999, Scott Dier - dieman <dieman@ringworld.org> wrote:
> Usually eaiser to do this:
>

> Netscape*documentFonts.xResolution*iso-8859-1: 100
> Netscape*documentFonts.yResolution*iso-8859-1: 100
>

> in your .Xdefaults

This leads to some very grainy fonts when I do it.  I've already got
xfstt running, though...

While we're on the subject, how does one set the default font for Emacs.
I'd like to change it to 7x13 (from the popup fonts menu), instead of
the default.  I didn't see anything in the Customization section, but I
assume you can change it in .Xdefaults.

John