questions to ask DSL providers

Hi everyone,

I'm getting to the point of considering DSL for my home Internet
connection. Before I start calling around I thought that it would be a
good idea to ask this group for some recommendations about what questions
I should be asking. I know mamy of you have DSL and have probably learned
some lessons the hard way. If we get a good list, I will compile the
results of my questions to the various ISPs and make them available to the
group. I'll get the ball rolling:

DSL Questions

1. Do you officially support Linux?
2. Are static IPs available and at what additional cost?
3. What types of services am I allowed to run on my machine (e.g., ftp,
Web).

Others?

-Tim

--
Timothy Wilson       | "The faster you  |  Check out:
Henry Sibley H.S.    |  go, the shorter | http://slashdot.org/