Re: [TCLUG:8163] questions to ask DSL providers

** Tim Wilson wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm getting to the point of considering DSL for my home Internet
> connection. Before I start calling around [snip]

Does this mean that you've already determined that you qualify through US
West? Or Onvoy (pricier if I recall)? I too was 'considering' DSL for home
until I learned that we don't qualify in Prospect Park (at least one other
person I know in the neighborhood is in the same boat). I haven't had the
time to determine if we are outside the 2.84 mile limit or if it's because
of a multiplexer.

Cheers,
Joel

Joel A. Koepp <koep0042@tc.umn.edu>	University of Minnesota
77 Bedford St. SE, Apt. 2		Department of Geography
Minneapolis, MN 55414-3553		M.A. Program
Tel: 612.378.4812