Re: [TCLUG:8163] questions to ask DSL providers

I am in the same position, and am looking at the US W e/o rst solution.
I have seen articles posted here in the past, and remember that Linux is

probably not *supported* by  them, however it will work.  Maybe try
looking at the archives for installation procedures and what not.  I've
never heard of this difference between permanent DSL and dial-up DSL.
Could you please explain that one for us not so informed ones.

Thanks,

KJ