Samba - In reverse

By the way, really enjoyed Amy's presentation on IP Masquerading today.

This may seem to be an ignorant question, but I'm still developing my Linux
knowledge.

I now have a decent Linux box that has a nice tape drive in it. I would
like to use it to
backup data that is still stored on a Windows NT 4.0 server. Any way to do
this?

This seems like Samba in reverse. I can easily see the Linux box from the
Windows
computers, but now I need to do the opposite. I have been able to use the
smbclient,
but this is much like FTP. What I'd really like to do is mount a share on
the NT box so
that it can be backed up along with the other data. I suppose that the
simple answer
would be to put the tape drive into the NT Server, but that seems like a
step backwards.

Thanks in advance for any ideas or assistance.

Bob

PC4U
Telephone  (612) 941-2192
Fax           (801) 327-5479