Re: [TCLUG:8213] Updated DSL questions

Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom wrote:

> >I've tried to combine all of the suggested questions into a single list.
> >Let me know if any parts of this aren't clear. Once the questions are
> >finalized, I'll start calling around and then post the results on my Web
> >site.
>         maybe we could let the Star-Trib (or Pioneer Press)  know about
> this, once the page is built?

Great idea.

> raise awareness of Linux among the 'unwashed
> masses'? the STrib has a column on the page after the funnies, for tech news
> & another column for web sites. (usually they're even  lower-grade crap than
> ZDTV; but occasionally there's something worth reading.)

Well, at least you can't fault them for being consistent. :P I remember
when Windows 98 came out they interviewed me via email, and the final
article misquoted me and had a strong pro-W98 bias despite all the
argumentation I gave. It was clearly a paid advertisement.

-- Chris

  Christopher Reid Palmer : http://www.innerfireworks.com/