Re: [TCLUG:8213] Updated DSL questions

>I've tried to combine all of the suggested questions into a single list.
>Let me know if any parts of this aren't clear. Once the questions are
>finalized, I'll start calling around and then post the results on my Web
>site.
        maybe we could let the Star-Trib (or Pioneer Press)  know about
this, once the page is built? raise awareness of Linux among the 'unwashed
masses'? the STrib has a column on the page after the funnies, for tech news
& another column for web sites. (usually they're even  lower-grade crap than
ZDTV; but occasionally there's something worth reading.)
        they have some DSL articles in the paper today. haven't read them yet.

Carl Soderstrom
System Administrator	307 Brighton Ave.
Minnesota DHIA		Buffalo, MN
carls@agritech.com	(612) 682-1091