Lorax?

  Hi,

Has anyone tried installing Lorax?

I'm DLing it right now and figured I'd see if the bootnet.mig actually
boots on the laptop I was going to put it on.

Well, it boots, and immedietly jumps into "Installation Method". No
language or keyboard or do you need PCMCIA (yes, I do). Possible RH
weirdness is selecting "Ok" doesn't work - you have to press Enter while
selected.

But then it pops up the "Which Ethernet Card" thing. Which doesn't help me
at all since it's a PCMCIA. Anyone have any ideas?

-Yaron