Re: [TCLUG:8373] Sparc Linux

On 19 Sep, Bob Tanner wrote:
> Try a boot -r from the ok (prom) prompt, that should detect the video card. If
> you still want to do a headless install (no monitor), you have to get the
> latest images from the updates directory.

Well, we took it into work an hooked it up to a Sun monitor and it
worked fine.  Brought it back home and tried the adapter and got
nothing.  Tried boot -r and the first time got a little bit of a border
on the screen, but that was it.  Tried again and got nothing again.

We're still trying to get an install to go.  Keeps on dying somewhere
during the package install, before the system configuration.

--
Jon Schewe
http://eggplant.mtu.net/~jpschewe