Installfest and newbies

Nate Carlson wrote:
>I know that I personally don't mind newbie questions on this list at all.
>In my opinion, at least, this list is here for both the new users and the
>experienced users; we may all be able to learn something from even the
>most simple questions.

This newbie definitely appreciates the help, assistance & patience
shown me on the list. Any deficiencies in my command of Linux (which
is still considerable; gotta read up on this!) are strictly my own
fault and not those of the list, God knows.

Kevin Trainor
All opinions my own, not Wells Fargo's.