Re: [TCLUG:8712] Foot-wetting project (newbie question)

Yup, all of that is very possible. You also have to create accounts for
each user to send/receive e-mail on the box though. That's all I see that
you missed. Of course, things are never quite as simple as you've stated
them, but hey, it'll work.  :)

----
Nate Carlson
the infinite loop