Re: [TCLUG:8685] Problem booting install floppy/cdrom (cracked

Darn, it was a bad floppy drive (apparently), and I have asked him to
replace the SCSI cdrom also (just as a last ditch effort).

It appears it was a bizzare coincedance..
	- Systems cracked into.. files unedittable (for root on the local disk)
	- floppy not bootable/usable
	- cdrom not usable
Unfortunately, the system is at a not physically accessable to me.

Mark