Re: [TCLUG:15481] Faeriedist

Yeah, I pointed that out to Chris.  We'll probably
use doc(1) or something like that.  We'll think of something.

How doc(1), or whatever we name it, will work is like this:

If you're in X, it'll pop up in Netscape if Netscape is installed
(what else would you use X for besides Netscape and terms,
anyways).  If you don't have Netscape, it'll pop up in an xterm
running lynx or w3m.  If you don't have lynx, it'll pop up in an
xterm that runs our html2ascii script.

It'll behave the same way in console, sans Netscape.

Nick Reinking

kbullock@ringworld.org, on 04/03/2000 08:14:52 PM