Re: [TCLUG:15569] SGI Indy Boxen <bad price?>

I did some checking on ebay.. I'm not so sure $225 is a good deal,
especaly for the age of the system, and the quantity of 100 to purchase.

I've found prices for similar systems ranging from $150-$250  and indigo
(more powerfull box.. R10k cpu) for just $75 more.  I doubt this is a
negotiable price, but who knows..

personaly, I wouldn't buy such a quantity for that price.. but individualy
it's not bad.. I also wouldn't want to be the one in charge of collecting
group money.. then again.. I only make $45/k a year.. :)

put me down for 1 system anyhow.. I bet one of my roomies would be
interested..

is someone keeping track of this?

Thank You,
        Ben Kochie (ben@nerp.net)