Re: [TCLUG-ANNOUNCE:63] Topic for Saturday's meeting

Clay,
I would like to hear about any system tools or other
apps that people are using in Linux.  I may be able to
discuss the NetMAX Firewall software briefly (5 mins),
but I am a Linux newbie so it would be pretty high
level.

Shawn Brezny
612-313-1565

--- Clay Fandre <cfandre@maddog.mn-linux.org> wrote:
> I have not been able to get a speaker for Saturday's
> meeting. A few
> potential speakers have not gotten back to me, so
> unless someone has an
> idea, we might not have a meeting.
>
> One idea is to have users talk about cool
> applications that they are
> running that other might be interested in. I am
> willing to talk about
> spong. Anyone else? We could just limit it to
> 'system tools' for this
> meeting and have a different theme at a future
> meeting. Let me know what
> you guys think.
>
> Clay

> For additional commands, e-mail: