RE: [TCLUG:15736] MediaOne

	Should I assume their techs are...well...not-so-bright when it come
to linux and unix in general?
	Is there some big no-no about having multiple machines using one
cablemodem?

	Config wise..what will I need?  I have a fossil packard hell 486 as
a diald box routing my traffic; the cablemodem will replace this machine.

> 	ip_masq works flawlessly, as does DHCP

	Thanks a ton!