Re: [TCLUG:15761] End-Users (was:Re: [TCLUG:15722] Docs in 'share')

I think "computer" is an overly general, and so overly used, term.
Certainly there is room for the super-cool "look mom, no brain" devices,
but I wouldn't consider them computers as much as devices that contain
computers.

I am also against too much reliance on the "kindness of strangers".