Re: [TCLUG:15773] RHat, Suse, Mandrake hmmm which to buy

from what I remeber, Mandrake is not much different than RedHat, because it was developed by one of the RedHat developers that broke away. It is basically geared twords Intel processors. I
tried Suse once and it was more different than Mandrake was compared to RedHat.
As far as a C compilor, I am not a C programmer, but have used gcc and it is great. I am a java/vi guy, I don't do the GUI stuff, although I tried for about a week and came crawling back.