Re:

1) Give us an email
2) If you're going to use Media One's RR service, make sure you have DHCP
installed.  It took me about 3 seconds to install media one on my linux box.
Now I have my linux box networked as a gateway for my Windoze NT box.  Any
questions, I can walk you through it when you get it.  Email me at
sysadmin@ardent-hacker.net

Eric

On Wed, 31 Dec 1969, you wrote: > Browsing
tradeout.com (a business that specializes in close out > inventories), I found
someone with ONE THOUSAND SGI Indy Boxes to > unload. >  > Asking price is $225
each which includes 133MHz R4600 CPU, 2GB SCSI > drive, 64MB RAM, Irix, 17"
monitor. >