Re:

NOTE: I responded to tthe wrong email earlier...sorry.

1) Give us an email addy!
2) If you're going to use Media One's RR service, make sure you have DHCP
installed.  It took me about 3 seconds to install media one on my linux box.
Now I have my linux box networked as a gateway for my Windoze NT box.  Any
questions, I can walk you through it when you get it.  Email me at
sysadmin@ardent-hacker.net

Eric