Re: [TCLUG:15961] Internet myths

> 56k = 56k (if you've ever worked tech support, my god does this suck to
> explain why people cannot connect above 19.2k or whatever, the best is
> when people bitch about getting 48k connections :)

On that note, the newer versions of DUN for Windows apparently speed
up dialup connections conciderably.  I don't know first hand but
a friend of mine says the improvements are quite impressive.  So for
those who are getting 16k/sec on a 56k dialup might want to upgrade
DUN.  Or get a new isp. :)

Tim