Re: [TCLUG:15996] FAQ - Posting, helping newbies?

Blayne Puklich <blayne@puklich.com> writes:

> Folks, this is usually easier than you think.  Just have the users set
> their reply-to address in their MUA to something that this ISP accepts
> mail for, such as ``newbie@a.com.''  I've done this for years and, if
> I'm subscribed correctly, it works fine.

This doesn't work.  That just changes the From: in the header, not the From at
the top of the header.  If all I have to do was change the reply-to address I
would have done that a year ago, but I tried that and it doesn't work.

--
Jon Schewe
http://eggplant.mtu.net/~jpschewe