Re: [TCLUG:16017] Dedicated Linux e-mail servers: good experiences,anyone?

I'm currently running postfix/uwimap with excellent results.  The
pop-before-smtp perl script for uwimap with postfix also helps a ton :)

Ive found sendmail to be good too, but i rarely care that I could rewrite
everything to heck and back.  Just deliver my mail, thank you.