Re: [TCLUG:16382] USWest offers IDSL

Oh, to futher answer this question, with VJ compression on an ISDN link
it's possible to get close to 144k, not like the extra 16k really
matters...

But iDSL will be cheaper then ISDN dial-up would be because the ISP
can't give busies, so we can oversell the ATM link to the MegaCentral
and not have to worry about all of our B channels being used.